We collect the following types of information:
– Traditional contact information such as mailing address, phone number, and fax number
– Internet contact information such as email addresses
– Credit card information
– Information about the user’s computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system
– Non-financial identification information, such as username and password combinations
No, we do not store any credit/debit or other financial information.
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
– For billing and support purposes
– For domain registration account establishment
– For website administration purposes
– To customise the website for the user on multiple visits to the site
Our internal staff and our direct agents, such as our credit card authorization service. For domain registration account establishment your information will be shared with our registration partners, Enom, Neterathone or Nominet. In all cases this is done over an SSL encrypted connection to their servers.
Absolutely not! We will never sell or share your information with a third-party not outlined on this page.
You may switch cookies off within your browser, however doing so may prevent use of certain functions e.g. shopping carts, signup systems.